With customers from the Yarra Valley to Alice Springs in the Northern Territory, Townsville in Queensland and Richmond in Tasmania, we must be doing something right! Perhaps it's hundreds of tantalizing products.
For an easy way to keep track of products you are interested in, click on the favourites icon next to each product and a list will be created and stored on your computer in a small file called a cookie.
Many customers tend to use our service 3-4 times per year, ordering
- staples such as pasta, olive oil, vinegars and salts
- takeaway alternatives like pasta or curry sauces for easy dinners
- 'must have in the pantry' items like olives, artichokes, and vegetable pates so that antipasto platters, pizzas and toasted sandwiches are always a possibility
- chocolates and other 'yummy' items for when guests appear, to have as a hostess present, for gifts or when cravings insist!
- new foods or ingredients, perhaps mentioned in foodie magazines or the latest cookbook (which we can also get for you from the wonderful Mary Martin bookshop - just add a note to your order or send an email)
- something they can't get locally, like fish tweezers
- Minimum order of $200 - no shipping charge (up to 5kg - rough estimate 4.5kg of product)
- Orders are generally delivered or posted within 10 business days following receipt of your order
- Products cannot be shipped outside Australia
- If an item is out of stock, we will substitute a similar product of at least the same value unless otherwise instructed
- Prices are shown in Australian dollars
- Provender operates an online store 24/7. Customer service hours are 9am-5pm Monday-Friday (Melbourne time)
- To complete your order, payment via PayPal is required
- Our website has been designed to provide you with as much information as possible to help you make the right selection. Please use this information and select carefully. If you need more information, you can contact us via email (email@example.com)
- Provender online does not hold any stock, ordering only when required from our specialist suppliers. If a product is unavailable we will contact you to discuss options (including a full refund)